Union Civil Protection Mechanism
Norway participates in the European Union Civil Protection Mechanism, which aims to strengthen cooperation between the EU Member States and other Participating States (including Norway) in the field of civil protection, with a view to improve prevention, preparedness and response to disasters.
DSB is focal point for Norway and coordinates our participation, on behalf of the Ministry of Justice and Public Security and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
The Union Civil Protection Mechanism consists of several elements, including:
- Civil Protection Committee (link)
- Emergency Response Coordination Centre ERCC (link)
- European Civil Protection Pool ECPP (link)
- RescEU (link)
- Experts training (link)
- Exchange of experts (link)
- Exercises (link)
- Prevention and Preparedness projects (link)
- Knowledge Network (under development)
Contact DSB: International Relations; email@example.com
Horizon Europe is EU's programme for research and innovation, and succeeds Horizon 2020. The programme focuses on global challenges and European industrial competitiveness, and is built on three pillars:
- Pillar 1: Excellent Science
- Pillar 2: Global Challenges and European Industrial Competitiveness
- Pillar 3: Innovative Europe
Pillar 2 covers various topics such as health, civil security, digitalisation, industry, climate and energy – all topics are highly relevant for civil protection.
Fant du det du lette etter?
Det oppsto dessverre en feil og kommentaren din kunne ikke mottas, prøv på nytt og kontakt oss hvis problemet vedvarer.
Takk for at du hjelper oss! Vi leser alle tilbakemeldinger, men har dessverre ikke kapasitet til å svare alle.