Methods and Measures to Enhance Resilience against Electrical Power Outage in Urban Vital Societal Functions (MEREPUV)
Funded by the EU commission, the MEREPUV project (2018-2020) had partners from three countries and at three different levels; National, regional and municipal.
- Norway: The Directorate for Civil Protection (DSB), City of Oslo, Bergen and Stavanger
- Netherlands: Safety Region South – Holland South, City of Dordrecht
- Latvia: State Fire and Rescue Service, City of Valmiera
The aim of the project has been to make cities more resilient to disruptions in power supply by improving knowledge of cities` role in protecting their vital societal functions from such disruptions, and by identifying efficient measures available at the local level for protecting citizens against severe consequences of power outage.
As a part of the project, the participating cities carried out assessments of how electrical power outage will affect other vital societal functions:
• Electronic communication systems (City of Stavanger)
• Rescue services (City of Oslo)
• Health services (Cities of Bergen, Dordrecht and Valmiera).
The following documents are results of the project:
• Joint final report (PDF) As flipbook (PDF)
• Norway: DSB working Paper – main findings from Norway based on assessments from the cities of Oslo, Bergen and Stavanger (PDF)
• Netherlands: Safety Region South Holland South working paper – based on assessment from City of Dordrecht (PDF)
• Latvia: State Fire and Rescue Service working paper – based on assessment from City of Valmiera (PDF)
Fant du det du lette etter?
Det oppsto dessverre en feil og kommentaren din kunne ikke mottas, prøv på nytt og kontakt oss hvis problemet vedvarer.
Takk for at du hjelper oss! Vi leser alle tilbakemeldinger, men har dessverre ikke kapasitet til å svare alle.